Hopkins Catering Equipment suppliers since 1957
Potato Rumbler. Large range of potato peeler machines and potato rumblers inc Hopkins, IMC and Linda Lewis to suit Fish and Chip shops to takeaways and more. Complete range of commercial catering equipment and catering supplies with exclusive online discounts.
Hopkins HP25/56 potato rumbler was designed for the fish and chip shop market. Hopkins have 50 year’s experience in the industry and know what our customers want from a commercial potato peeler.
- The rumbler is designed to run as quietly as possible with both the water inlet and motor operating quietly and smoothly ensuring a comfortable environment
Longer Peeling Life
- A unique stainless steel peeling plate to prevent rusting and corrosion and offer a longer service life.
Reversible Control Switch
- Meaning double plate and liner life of the rumbler
Large Waste Outlet
- With a larger waste outlet than other models this peeler ensures a load is completed quickly with no blockages
No Need to Regrit
- A unique liner means there is no need to re-grit saving you time and money
Large Shaft Size
- For a prolonged life
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- Made entirely from hygienic rust free stainless steel this rumbler simply requires a quick wipe down when cleaning.
The IMC SP12 12kg peeler can handle up to 12kg of potatoes per load, the SP12 Peeler is a cost effective solution for smaller operations. The carborundum liner acts as a fill guide and the SP12 also features a robust stainless steel lid with secure push fit.
The IMC SP25 25kg peeler can handle up to 25kg of potatoes per load, the SP25 Peeler is ideal for larger and busier operations. High grade stainless steel and cast alloy construction ensure durability, combining strength with ease of use and cleaning.
Linda Lewis catering equipment Metcalf potato peelers can be either bench or pedestal mounted. Finished in high gloss grey enamel. Available in two sizes as above peeling chamber with abrasive serrations cast into the walls of the chamber. Rotor plate coated on both sides – one side fine grained abrasives for new potatoes and the other side coated grained for old potatoes.