Hopkins Chip Chop Chipper Hopkins HCAN1
The new Chip Chop chipper is Hopkins second generation chipper offering versatility and flexibility with interchangeable knife blocks.
Want to offer more than one size of chip? It couldn't be simpler. Open the hopper, unscrew the knife block by hand with two screws, unscrew the adapater plate with one other screw and simply change the knife block.
- Ideal for use in Fish and Chip shops and takeaways
- Rotary action potato chipper
- Safe and easy to use knife blades
- Easy Loading
- Larger motor to cope with work load
- Gearbox driven meaning no inconvenient breaking belts
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Capacity per minute: 25Kg (56lbs)
- Hopper Load: 12 Kg
- Motor: 370 Watts
- Fuse Rating: 13 amp plug
- Second generation HCAN1 with increased knife block choice
- HCAN1 Knife Block Sizes (mm): 8x8, 9x9, 10x10, 12x12, 14x14, 17x14
- Chose one block to come with your chipper from above
- Additional blocks available for purchase
- Safety Interlock: Hopper and Knife Block
- Dimensions (mm): H 570 x W 375 x D 685 (without stand)
- Dimensions (mm): H 1195 x W 462 x D 700 (including stand)
- Warranty: 1 year parts and labour
- Weight 70kg
- FREE DELIVERY
We may be able to offer part exchange on your old chipper. Call and ask for Andrew in the service department on 0113 257 7934.
Leasing from as little as £10 per week! Find out more….
Also available for export in 110v 60 cycles. hopkinspei.com