Commercial potato chippers. Large range of rotary potato chippers for fish and chip shops, takeaways and more inc Hopkins and IMC. Complete range of commercial kitchen equipment and catering supplies with exclusive online discounts.
Hopkins HC1 chipper was designed for the fish and chip shop market. Hopkins have 50 years in the industry and know what our customers want from a commercial potato chipper.
Safe and easy to use knife blades
- Knife blades are easily changeable and available separately. Manufactures from stainless steel making them last.
- The large hopper makes it easy to load potatoes
Larger motor to cope with work load
- The motor is half horse power which is bigger than the competition making it able to cope better with the work load of a busy fish and chip shop
Various chip sizes available
- A range of knife block sizes are available meaning you choose what size chips and scallops you want.
- Controlled by a gearbox meaning no inconvenient breaking belts
Easy Cleaning and Maintenance
- Made entirely from hygienic, rust free stainless steel, this machine simply requires a quick wipe down when cleaning.
The IMC PC2 Chipper is one of the fastest Potato Chippers available, producing 25kg of chips per minute, with mimimum waste. Interchangeable knife and scallop blocks offer a choice of four chip sizes and one scallop size. The large hopper makes loading easy, yet the PC2 Chipper is compact enough for drainer-, worktop- or stand-mounting in any size kitchen.
Special features include
- Automatic thermal overload
- Toothed belt drive
- No-volt release to prevent automatic restart if power is cut
- Compact design to suit any size of kitchen
- Stainless steel rust-proof construction
- Quick and easy to wipe clean