Fish And Chips Frying Ranges
Hopkins benefit from nearly 60 years of experience and have completed thousands of contracts worldwide in the manufacture and installation of Fish Frying Ranges and Fish and Chip Shop equipment. Here at Hopkins we are always ahead of the competition in meeting your fast food production needs.
Whether you are:
You can be sure that at Hopkins we have the expertise to meet all your needs and requirements. To see examples of our achievements view our case studies and for examples of our products look at our portfolio below. Hopkins high efficiency frying ranges are saving customers up to 60% on the energy bills and come in a range of styles.
Hopkins Frying Range in action.
Hopkins is pleased to be attending the Fish Frying and Fast Food Show which is returning to Castle Donington, Derby on Sunday 9th October at Donington Park Race Circuit.
Using Hopkins means you benefit from:
- A dedicated professional working with you to ensure the installation completely meets your operational needs
- A site survey that will take in to account all of the circumstances that will impact on the final installation
- A Service Infrastructure Plan that will be produced taking into account water, gas, electricity, waste and structural needs
- Personally manufactured frying ranges to suit your individual needs
- Compliance with Health, Hygiene and Food Safety Regulations
- The option of a fire suppression system
- After service and back up
- Easily available chip shop spares
Refurbished Frying Range
Only 1 available. Great opportunity for a rare item. A refurbished frying range. Part exchange after only 12 months because the customers business had gone so well they needed a bigger range.
At Hopkins we want our commercial kitchens to be complimented by only the best kitchen equipment. For this reason we make and sell only the best British standard quality chippers and peelers available on the market. These can be found in our commercial catering equipment online store along with many other top catering equipment manufacturers including Interlevin, Archway, Parry, Lincat, Drywite and more.